This medication is used to relieve pain, itching, and discomfort from minor skin irritations such as poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. It also helps to dry the oozing and weeping caused by irritation due to these plants.
Slight skin irritation may occur.
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug
Before using it, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Avoid getting this medication in the eyes, mouth, nose, and genital/anal areas. If you do get the medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.
Tell your doctor if your condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Use this medication on the skin only.
There appears to be no risk when taking this drug during pregnancy.
Ask your physician or pharmacist before taking any multivitamins during pregnancy and breast feeding